Looking for opportunities to cut costs? Reducing energy expenditures can lead to serious savings for local governments.
This all-day conference at the St. Cloud Civic Center includes 38 expert presenters, 16 special breakout sessions, 18 energy assistance provider exhibitors – and offers information and case studies on a wide range of topics such as:
– moving to a four day work week
– improving your buildings for energy cost savings
– reducing fuel use in vehicle fleets
– using energy performance contracting
– identifying resources for financial and technical assistance
– hedging and cooperative purchasing of vehicle fuels
– savings through traffic and street lighting
– and much more!
Registration is $40 until January 15, 2009 and $50 afterwards. Includes refreshments and lunch.
Sponsored by Association of Minnesota Counties, League of Minnesota Cities, Minnesota Association of Townships, Minnesota Department of Commerce- Office of Energy Security, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, and Minnesota School Boards Association.
See www.nextstep.state.mn.us/energyconference for conference details and to register!